This statement sets out Solid Metrics's actions to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to its business and to put in place steps to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in its own business and its supply chains. This statement relates to actions and activities during the financial year 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023.
As part of the digital marketing industry, the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our own operations are relatively low. We do not operate factories or farms and do not manufacture physical products. However, we remain committed to ensuring that modern slavery and human trafficking does not exist within our own business operations or supply chains
Solid Metrics is a crypto marketing agency focused on sustainable growth for blockchain projects. We help crypto projects build engaged communities and thrive in both bear and bull markets through long-term organic growth strategies.
We are based in Singapore and Malaysia and provide services globally.
We operate several internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner:
- Anti-Slavery Policy: This policy sets out our stance on modern slavery and explains how employees can identify any instances of this and where they can go for help.
- Recruitment Policy: We operate a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in Malaysia & Singapore checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will, this includes unsupervised remote working.
- Whistleblowing Policy: We encourage all employees, customers and other business partners to report any concerns related to the direct activities of the organization or its supply chains. This includes circumstances that may give rise to an enhanced risk of slavery or human trafficking. Our whistleblowing procedure is designed to make it easy for employees to make disclosures, without fear of retaliation.
- Supplier Code of Conduct: This code explains the behaviors we expect of all suppliers regarding modern slavery and human trafficking.
Solid Metrics works with partners who provide services related to marketing, technology, professional services and office supplies. We conduct due diligence on all new partners before allowing them to become a preferred partner. This due diligence includes:
- Assessing risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in their own operations
- Reviewing the controls that they have in place
- Including anti-slavery requirements in their contracts with us
For existing suppliers, we regularly review their performance. If we identify risks of modern slavery, we will work with the partner to improve their practices and controls. If sufficient progress is not made, we will reconsider the business relationship.
We regularly conduct training for our procurement/buying teams so they understand the signs of modern slavery and what to do if they suspect that it is taking place within our supply chain.
The CEO approved this statement of Solid Metrics on October 5, 2023.
Name: Joshua Yap
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Date: October 5, 2023
Let's work together!
Let us help you become even greater at what you do. Fill out the following form and we will get back to you in the next 24 hours.